The Gluten Free Food Co Pizza Base Mix
This gluten free, grain free pizza base mix creates hearty and wholesome vegan bases for your favourite toppings. It’s so simple – just add water and olive oil to the mix, roll and top.
Made with a nutrient dense blend of organic buckwheat, coconut and green banana flours plus organic golden flax meal and chia seed.
- 1 packet Gluten Free Pizza Base Mix
- 600ml water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine ingredients. Allow to prove for 25 minutes.
- Divide into 4 pieces. Press out into discs.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Top with favourite ingredients and allow to prove for 20 minutes.
- Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes.
TIP! If you are going heavy on the toppings or they are quite moist/oily, it's best to par-bake the base before adding them. So, pop the bases into the oven and bake for 10 minutes, remove, top and put back into the oven until toppings are golden and gooey.
INGREDIENTS: wholemeal gluten free flour (organic coconut flour, organic buckwheat flour, organic golden flaxseed flour, organic psyllium, australian green banana flour) organic tapioca flour, organic black chia seed, baking powder, kfibre™, yeast.