The Gluten Free Food Co Banana Bread Mix
This is the best tasting gluten free, vegan banana bread and so easy to make. It is into the oven in 5 minutes!
With an amazing combination of nutrient dense, gluten free flours including organic coconut and green banana flours, it is also super versatile. Make carrot cake, apple cake, tropical fruit cake…the options are endless!
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 packet Banana Bread mix
- 250g very ripe mashed banana (approx 2)
- 1/2 cup oil of choice*
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Add oil and water and stir.
- Add Banana Bread mix. Mix well.
- Spoon cake batter into tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning out.
INGREDIENTS: gluten free wholemeal cake flour (organic coconut flour, lupin flakes, organic golden flaxseed flour, organic psyllium, maize starch) raw sugar, tapioca flour, baking powder, mixed spices(cinnamon, cassia, cloves, ginger, ground coriander)
* Which oil to use: A mild flavoured oil is best, such as grapeseed, peanut oil or rice bran oil. Or you can use vegetable or canola oil if you have it.