The Gluten Free Food Co Chocolate Cake Mix
BUY 1 CHOCOLATE CAKE GET 1 CUPCAKE FREE!
- 1 packet Gluten Free Chocolate Cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line an 20-22cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Empty the contents of the packet into a bowl.
- Add the oil and water and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- To make ganache, heat 200g coconut cream in a small saucepan.
- When hot, add 200g chopped dark chocolate (50-60%) cacao solids, dairy free if possible.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until the chocolate has melted into the coconut cream.
- Spread over cold cake or allow the ganache to cool and then whip it into a mousse.