The Gluten Free Food Co Chocolate Cake Mix
A moist, dense chocolate cake. It is not overly sweet so can handle a decadent topping like icing or ganache. Just add water and oil to the mix.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 packet Gluten Free Chocolate Cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line an 20-22cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Empty the contents of the packet into a bowl.
- Add the oil and water and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
Decadent Chocolate Ganache
- To make ganache, heat 200g coconut cream in a small saucepan.
- When hot, remove from heat and add 200g chopped dark chocolate. Whisk until the chocolate has melted into the coconut cream.
- Spread over cold cake OR allow the ganache to cool and then whip it into a mousse.
INGREDIENTS: gluten free wholemeal cake flour (organic coconut flour, Australian green banana flour, organic psyllium, organic golden flaxseed flour, Australian lupin flakes) organic raw sugar, organic tapioca flour, organic cocoa powder, baking powder, kfibre™, sea salt