VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons mild flavoured oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 small oval cumquats
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
Soak the cranberries in hot water for 2 hours. Drain and place into a food processor or high speed blender with the ginger, chilli, oil, salt, orange juice and vinegar. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
Finely dice the red onion, cumquats and coriander. Mix into the relish with the goji berries.
Pop in a preserving jar and refrigerate.
Keeps for 2 weeks refrigerated.