GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | Makes 4 large pancakes
- ½ wombok, finely shredded
- 2 cups made up Plantasy Egg Mix
- 2 tbs pink pickled ginger, shredded
- 1 cup sliced shallots
- To serve
- Okonomikayi sauce (available from Asian grocers or good supermarkets)
- Kewpie mayo (vegan one here)
- Pickled ginger
- Black sesame seeds
- Sliced shallots
Mix shredded wombok, egg mix, pickled ginger and shallots in a large bowl.
Heat a non-stick fry pan, add 1 cup of mixture and gently spread out in the pan to a nice pancake size and shape. Cook on a gentle heat till it develops a golden crust underneath then flip and cook till golden.
Serve immediately with a drizzle of kewpie and okonomikayi sauce and pickled ginger, shallots and sesame seeds as a garnish.